Third Annual Big Crush BBQ and Grape Stomp – Friday, October 4th
Start your Big Crush Weekend at our annual Barbecue and Grape Stomp on Friday evening October 4th at the Amador County Fairgrounds. Join friends new and old for an evening of fantastic food, grape stomping, live music and dancing with the Coffis Brothers, harvest games, local craft beer and, of course, world-class Amador County wine!
- A delicious buffet dinner served from 6:30 – 8:00 PM featuring farm-to-fork cuisine by some of Amador’s most popular chefs, made from produce supplied by local farms.
- Premium Amador wine and local craft beer available for purchase.
- A silent auction featuring fun and unique Amador County experiences and getaways will take place from 6:00 – 9:00 PM benefiting the American River College Culinary Arts program.
- Challenge your friends at our harvest games or grab your sure-footed pal for the grape stomp competition.*
- Spend the evening dancing under the starts to the ever popular Coffis Brothers.
*If you are interested in participating in the grape stomp competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to 36 people.
NOTE: If you purchase the BBQ & Grape Stomp/Full Weekend Big Crush package, you will pick up your glass and wristband at the BBQ & Grape Stomp on Friday evening and then start at any participating winery of your choice on Saturday morning. You do NOT need to pick a starting winery when you purchase your ticket.
An event produced by