The EventExperience The Big Crush season.
Each year, we celebrate the winegrape harvest by inviting our friends to join our member wineries and get in on this most exciting time of year. Visit each of our participating wineries where you will be welcomed to the scenic foothills of Amador Wine Country by the entire wine community.
BIG CRUSH is a grand time to see the harvest in action and this year will be no exception.
Your ticket includes scenes of teeming vineyards, trudging tractors, and bustling crush pads accompanied by incomparable Amador Wine Country hospitality! Creative food & wine pairings, a variety of live music, and harvest activities are presented by warm & friendly family wineries across the county.
How does it work?
1. Visit www.bigcrushamador.com and review the offerings from our 45 member wineries.
2. Decide where you want to go. You will choose your itinerary WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS, up to five (5) stops per day. Advanced ticketing only.
3. Spend the weekend exploring all that Amador Wine Country has to offer! At each stop, guests will enjoy the following with all General Admission tickets: a tasting flight of 4-6 wines, delicious harvest-themed food pairings, live music (at many locations) harvest activities and games, and a fun wine education experience delivered by knowledgeable, friendly staff. Plus, a commemorative wine glass to take home!
Please read below before purchasing tickets:
Our 2021 event will look a little different than previous years. By purchasing a ticket to the Big Crush you acknowledge and agree to abide by these important guidelines:
- Our first priority is the safety of our guests and staff. COVID safety protocols in place at the time of the event will be adhered to at all Amador Vintners member wineries.
- For 2021, guests will choose their weekend adventure when purchasing a ticket. Capacity limitations will be in place at all locations and all reservations will be made as part of the ticketing process. Guests will choose up to five (5) stops per day. Reservations will all take place at the same times each day at our 45 member wineries.
- Group size will be limited to twelve (12) people.
- Guests will not be able to book overlapping reservations. Each reservation will be for a one-hour experience and a 15-minute travel/transition period between all reservations.
- Reservations and your selected times are only secured and confirmed upon ticket purchase.
- There will be no changes or additions to your itinerary after purchase. Be 100% sure you have selected your choices before completing your purchase.
Each ticket is valid for up to five (5) stops per day. In order to maximize your experience and get to five (5) stops, we suggest following one of two possible time tracks:
Track A – 10:30am, 11:45, 1pm, 2:15pm, 3:30pm – OR –
Track B – 11am, 12:15, 1:30, 2:45, 4pm
There will be no day-of ticket sales. All tickets sales end on Sunday, Sept. 26th, or earlier when sold out.
Each of the winery’s offerings can be found at https://amadorbigcrush.com/winery-offerings/.
You will want to review the winery offerings and have a good idea of your first, second, and third choices when you start the ticketing process. You may also click the “View Experiences” button to see real-time availability.
Designated Driver ticket holders will receive no alcohol of any kind (no exceptions) nor a commemorative wine glass. DDs may enjoy food offerings, and entertainment, as applicable.